Friday 1 February 2013

New Years Resolutions Review...

So a month has gone already! I thought it would be fun to do a monthly review of how my new years resolutions are going...So far for 2013:

1. Lose weight: started out well, lost a bit then put a bit back on and then lost some more. Keeping at it.

2. Read more! I am trying to read one book a week. So far I have read: Michael Crichton's The Lost World- which is a really brilliant book and i'm so glad I started the year with it. Bridgette Jones' Diary- The Edge of Reason- though a lot of the people in the book annoyed me I found it hard to put down...though that may have something to do with me being a bit nosy. Watership Down-still not finished it due to working on my portfolio, but I will catch up. I will say that the book is brilliant so far!

3. Send my work off to Publishers: Doing it this week. Scared.

4. Save up: not doing so well with that (partly due to lack of job).

5. Use my film cameras more: Not used any of them due to lack of money and not being able to afford film...bought a nice Halina 2000 camera though and used my giant digital SLR camera.

6. Get a new job: I am trying. I even had an interview.

7. Get out of the house more: I went to Bygone Times with my sister, Turbary woods with my friend and James, been for coffee a few times. Would like to go to some galleries though.

8. Hold an owl: I HELD TWO! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment