Monday 30 August 2010

21 and many more.

It was my birthday the other day. It was the big 21!Woo...i've been busy taking lots of photographs and drawing my presents.

On my birthday I went to the beautiful Brucianni's in Preston. I went with my mum, my sister, my best friend and my boyfriend. We all had a natter and ate the best chocolate ice cream. My sister took a few photos for me.

As you can see, I got an amazing Smith-Corona typewriter. It's so beautiful...I love it to bits...need to get a new ribbon for it, but apart from that it's perfect!



I also got some chocolates, alcohol, toy dinosaurs, a teddy holding a 21, art stuff, a pretty necklace, worry dolls and a beautiful tin for my sentimental things. I got to hang out with family and the best friends ever. We eate pizza and watched Scott Pilgrim...and then I went home to drink some kopparberg and eat carrot cake that my lovely boyfriend made!



On the Friday I went out drinking with my friends. A few of us made bird masks...we looked coool!



Overall it was an amazing 21st on both occassions...seeing my friends and going special places with my loved ones has inspired me to get some work done. So you WILL be seeing lots more work from me very shortly! So Keep and eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment