Sunday 20 November 2011

Random ramblings of a sick and achey Lady.



Awful photo of me.

As a British person I do enjoy to complain...i've recently got myself a part time christmas job at Next. I've just finished my first week there. I am enjoying it and some of the people are sooo lovely...but...my body isn't used to such activities as looking up for ages for tag numbers and running up and down tall ladders (which scare me to death)and so my feet, calves and neck are acheing... and I have a horrible headache from drinking too much lovely Starbucks coffee...ugh.

I've been chilling, eating cheese toasties and watching Hercules (disney cartoon not the tv series, which I love too). Bruce is snuggled up in my spare quilt and my repltiles are keeping nice and toasty.

I'm working on some stories and little drawings... as i've been inspired by the lovely Viviane Schwarz! You should look at her blog as she's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment